He has 20 years of experience in management and ICT consulting in national and
international companies. He has extensive experience in program / project
management, in sales and marketing and management control.
He has considerable experience in managing company turn around, management
consulting, support strategies and business development and strategic plans in both
mature companies and start-up.
He has a special interest on social and health domains and the respective issues related to
efficiency, organizational models, saving and improving health services and pharmaceuticals:
- From 2012 is co-founder and CEO of DataWizard and the strategic mind of Pharmawizard.
- From 2002 to 2014 he worked as a manager in several big ICT companies in Italy (Oracle, Age Consulting, Confor and Sopra) where he focused on company reorganization and turn around, and he covered various prestigious roles in the Marketing, Sales and direction Business Unit. He also founded three companies in the ICT sector including 1 very innovative, digital start up covering security topics.
- In 2001, he developed and worked on a project of technological innovation together with Telecom Italy, AISPO 2000 and Siemens for the construction of clinics for the prevention and early detection of tumors at shopping centres in Italy.
- From 1997 to 2002 He worked at PriceWaterhouseCoopers as a senior consultant within the organization, creating models of efficiency, management control in major ASL, clinics and private health facilities in central and southern Italy. Specifically, he has implemented innovative solutions to administrative, organizational and clinical care.
- In 1997 he graduated 110/110 cum laude in economics with a thesis on "New and innovative models of management and organization of health facilities."
- He holds an EMBA in one of the first three business schools in the world: INSEAD
- He is Vice President of the ICT unit of Unindustria and Research and Innovation committee member of Confindustria.